TeaLists.com includes user contributed content.
Here are some frequently asked questions about acceptable content contributions:
What are your submission rules?
- Attribution is MANDATORY! Do not steal other site’s pictures!
- Do not violate anyone’s copyrights! Any post with violations will be removed immediately. We will forward your information to any DCMA take down notices we receive. Let us know if your photo was mistakenly posted so we can remove them promptly.
- Original photography and content is required, i.e. no re-blogging or roundups. Copyscape checks are performed before publishing.
- For non-English blog posts, add the language of your blog post at the end of the description, e.g. (in Polish).
- Registration is required to submit posts.
- Submit visually appealling, properly exposed images.
- Photos are automatically resized and cropped to 550 px by 550 px.
- We reserve the right to remove posts at any time.
- Submissions are moderated.
How long does it take for submissions to appear on the site?
Moderation can take up to 12 hours, but we typically review your submissions much faster. It still may take up to 12 – 24 hours to appear on the site as we like to schedule our postings and allow your pictures to appear on the first page as long as possible.